Written by Martijn on Monday, 11 March 2013
This a short explanation how to watch live tv on your android Tab
- Raspberry PI (used as Tvheadend server installed Raspbmc) http://www.raspbmc.com
- HD Homerun dual tuner DVB-C http://www.silicondust.com/
- DVB-C Digital cable signal from Vodafone glasfibre The Netherlands
- V-player Google play vplayer
- TVHguide http://john-tornblom.github.com/TVHGuide/download.html
- Samsung Galaxy tab 2 10.1
- Samsung Galaxy tab 7 plus
Both samsung tablets are working fine. Only when using both at the same time the wireless network seems slow.
Written by Martijn on Wednesday, 24 August 2011
In this article I'll explain how to setup a webserver with Ubuntu Desktop 10.04LTS, that can be used with all the scripts and extensions on this website.
First start with a clean install of Ubuntu, the webserver packages will be installed later. A general note when files cann't be found during installation of packages type sudo apt-get update and try to install the packages again(Sometimes this needs to be done a couple of times)